Manage ECG News
Nicole Leier - Senior Human Resources Consultant
We are thrilled to formally announce the addition of Ms. Nicole Leier as one of our Senior Human Resources Consultants/Advisors. Nicole joined our team in February 2020, and we look forward to her wisdom and expertise in "all things HR". Her full biography can be viewed at https://executivehrconsulting.com/about-us/nicole-leier.
ECG has partnered with "Hospitality Taskforce", an agency providing temporary management staffing services for hotels. Hospitality Task Force provides our hospitality clients with a network of highly qualified professionals in the areas of hotel operations (such as F&B, Rooms including Housekeeping), Purchasing, Finance, etc.) on a "temporary taskforce" basis. For more information, please email us at email@example.com, or contact Mr. Tony DiRaimondo directly at 213-820-3811; and please don't forget to mention Executive HR Consulting Group when contacting Mr. DiRaimondo!
Hospitality Industry 2021 Benefits & Compensation Calendar/Timeline
Due to COVID-19, the 2020 Calendar/Timeline for all Hospitality Industry Benefits & Compensation Survey Processing was cancelled. Luckily, we were able to conclude the Southern California Survey prior to hotel closures.
Covid-19 or not, we will move forward with our full comprehensive benefits & compensation surveys for 2021. As always, a minimum of six (6) participants is needed in order to maintain the confidentiality of the data. Below please find our 2021 Calendar:
2021 SURVEY CALENDAR & TIMELINE
Invitations Sent 2/1/2021
Registration Due 2/12/2021
Data Due 2/19/2021
Results Returned Early March
PHOENIX & TUCSON (Arizona)
Invitations Sent 3/8/2021
Registration Due 3/12/2021
Data Due 3/19/2021
Results Returned Early April
PALO ALTO (California)
Invitations Sent 4/5/2021
Registration Due 4/9/2021
Data Due 4/16/2021
Results Returned Early May
Invitations Sent 5/3/2021
Registration Due 5/7/2021
Data Due 5/14/2021
Results Returned Late May
Invitations Sent 5/27/2021
Registration Due 6/3/2021
Data Due 6/10/2021
Results Returned Late June
LAKE TAHOE (California)
Invitations Sent 6/21/2021
Registration Due 6/25/2021
Data Due 7/2/2021
Results Returned Mid July
WASHINGTON (District of Columbia)
Invitations Sent 7/12/2021
Registration Due 7/16/2021
Data Due 7/23/2021
Results Returned Early August
In 2020, 78 hotels participated in the survey, representing 28,716 guest rooms and a total of 27,345 employees.
Results are avaialble for purchase to "Non-Participants". For information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Survey results were returned to each participant early March 2020
For more information, please call our offices at 818-845-5584, or email info@ExecutiveHRConsulting.com.
ECG's Employee Integrity Hotline
Offer your employees a venue to share any issues/problems they may have via our "Confidential" HR Integrity Hotline. Cost of maintanance of the toll free number is $150 per calendar quarter; other charges are based on "usage" only.
These services include:
- Customized communication piece/notice, announcing the toll-free line to employees. We work closely with your Company’s HR Director or management representative to craft these communication pieces;
- Provide a Toll-Free hotline phone number;
- Answer the toll-free call immediately, or, return the phone call promptly within 24 hours of message receipt, including weekends in case of emergencies;
- Listen to the employee and provide him/her with reassurance that the matter will be addressed immediately, and if so desired, in a confidential/anonymous manner;
- Dependent upon the matter relayed to ECG, ask the employee for additional detailed information, including but not limited to names of witnesses, date and time of occurrence and any other relevant information required;
- Document the matter in written format;
- Circle back with either the Company’s HR Director or management representative dependent upon on the matter at hand; email the documented matter form back to the Company and follow up via phone.
For More information, email cmariotti@ExecutiveHRConsulting.com or call 818-845-5584.
COVID-19 Update - FAQ's
Click here for the Department of Labor's updated Frequently Asked Questions: