Manage ECG News
ECG has partnered with "Hospitality Taskforce", an agency providing temporary management staffing services for hotels. Hospitality Task Force provides our hospitality clients with a network of highly qualified professionals in the areas of hotel operations (such as F&B, Rooms including Housekeeping), Purchasing, Finance, etc.) on a "temporary taskforce" basis. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Mr. Tony DiRaimondo directly at 213-820-3811; and please don't forget to mention Executive HR Consulting Group when contacting Mr. DiRaimondo!
Hotel Industry 2019 Benefits & Compensation Calendar/Timeline
Check out the 2019 Calendar/Timeline for all Hospitality Industry Benefits & Compensation Survey Processing
2019 SURVEY CALENDAR & TIMELINE
Invitations to participate will be sent 2/4/2019
Data due back to ECG by 3/8/2019
Results returned early Late March, 2019
ARIZONA - Phoenix/Scottsdale/Tucson
Invitations to participate will be sent 3/18/2019
Data due back to ECG by 3/29/2019
Results returned mid April, 2019
CALIFORNIA - Palo Alto
Invitations to participate will be sent out 4/15/2019
Data due back to ECG by 4/26/2019
Results returned early May, 2019
CALIFORNIA - Monterey/Carmel
Invitations to participate will be sent out 5/3/2019
Data due back to ECG by 5/17/2019
Results returned early June, 2019
GEORGIA - Atlanta
Invitations to participants will be sent out 5/24/2019
Data due back to ECG by 6/7/2019
Results returned mid June, 2019
COLORADO - Aspen
Invitations to participants were sent out 6/14/2019
Data due back to ECG by 6/28/2019
Results returned early July, 2019
CALIFONRIA - Lake Tahoe
Invitations to participants will be sent out 7/8/2019
Data due back to ECG by 7/19/2019
Results returned to late July, 2019
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA - Washington
Invitations to participants will be sent out 7/29/2019
Data due back to ECG by 8/2/2019
Results returned to mid August, 2019
ECG's Employee Integrity Hotline
Offer your employees a venue to share any issues/problems they may have via our "Confidential" HR Integrity Hotline. Cost of maintanance of the toll free number is $150 per calendar quarter; other charges are based on "usage" only.
These services include:
- Customized communication piece/notice, announcing the toll-free line to employees. We work closely with your Company’s HR Director or management representative to craft these communication pieces;
- Provide a Toll-Free hotline phone number;
- Answer the toll-free call immediately, or, return the phone call promptly within 24 hours of message receipt, including weekends in case of emergencies;
- Listen to the employee and provide him/her with reassurance that the matter will be addressed immediately, and if so desired, in a confidential/anonymous manner;
- Dependent upon the matter relayed to ECG, ask the employee for additional detailed information, including but not limited to names of witnesses, date and time of occurrence and any other relevant information required;
- Document the matter in written format;
- Circle back with either the Company’s HR Director or management representative dependent upon on the matter at hand; email the documented matter form back to the Company and follow up via phone.
For More information, email cmariotti@ExecutiveHRConsulting.com or call 818-845-5584.
Great Human Resources Best Practices
Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter and get tips and advice on HR best practices!
Click here: https://executivehrconsulting.com/newsletters
Which Laws Apply to Your Company?
Make sure you read our blog on this subject! Find out which laws would apply to your company, according to the number of employees you have on payroll.
Just click here: https://executivehrconsulting.com/our-blog/which-laws-apply-you