(“Policy”) will inform you of:
- The personal information we collect from you when you use our website www.ExecutiveHRConsulting.com (the “Website”) and your communications with us;
- How we use the personal information we collect;
- With whom we share your personal information;
- Your information choices; and
- How we protect your personal information.Information Collection and UseThrough your use of the Website, we will collect personal information from you directly and automatically through cookies.Information collected from you
As you use the Website, we will collect personal information from you when you:
- Contact us: When you contact us, we will collect your name, email address, telephone number, and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries and address any issues you may have.
- Contact a provider: To contact or learn more about a particular provider, we will collect your name, email address, and telephone number. We use this personal information to facilitate your contact with the selected provider.
- Make a payment: To make a payment, we will collect your name, zip code, and payment card information (card number, expiration date, CVV). We use this personal information to process your invoice payment.
- Participate in a survey: To participate in our survey, we will collect your name, email address, and any additional information you choose to disclose in the survey. We use this personal information to manage the survey and to communicate with you.
- Subscribe to our blog: If you subscribe to our blog, we will collect your email address to fulfill your request to receive updates and news from ECG.ECG may also use your personal information collected for the above purposes for other limited circumstances as described in INFORMATION SHARING.
Information collected automatically
We also collect information automatically as you use our Website via cookies. This includes the following information:
- Usage information: Information about your interaction with our Website, such as the pages you visit, the frequency of access, how much time you spend on each page, what you click on, and referring website address.
- Device information: Information about the device you use to access our Website, such as browser type, browser language, hardware model, operating system, and your preferences.
ECG will share your personal information in the following instances:
- Within ECG: We will share your personal information within ECG and with for legitimate business purposes, to improve and efficiently carry out our business, and to the extent permitted by law.
- With providers: If you elect to contact or learn more about a provider, we will share the provided contact information with the selected provider.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization: In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating2
and completing the transaction. We would also share personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- For legal purposes: We will share your personal information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to enforce our terms of service or other contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
- With service providers: We share your personal information with service providers that assist us in providing the Website, such as our IT support and email vendor.RetentionWe will retain your personal information until the personal information is no longer necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was provided. Please note we will retain your personal information for longer periods for specific purposes to the extent that we are obliged to do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or as necessary to protect our legal rights or for certain business requirements. This includes for security, fraud, and abuse prevention, for financial record-keeping, or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.Marketing CommunicationsYou may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that we will continue to send you emails necessary to the Website or any assistance you request.
Do Not Track
The Website does not support Do Not Track. Information Security
We implement and maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the personal information we collect and maintain. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information we have collected from you.
The Website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal information from, individuals under the age of thirteen (13). If we learned we have collected personal information from an individual under the age of thirteen (13), we will immediately delete that information. If you believe we have personal information from an individual under the age of thirteen (13), please contact us at the contact information provided below.
If you are a California resident under the age of eighteen (18) and a user of the Website, you may request removal of information you have publicly posted. To request removal, please contact us at the contact information provided below.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If we make changes, we will post the changes to this page, and will indicate the date the changes go into effect. We encourage you to review our Policy to stay informed. If we make changes that materially affect your privacy rights, we will notify you with a prominent post on our Website and/or via email and obtain your consent if required.
How to Contact Us
Executive HR Consulting Group, Inc.
613 South Beachwood Drive Burbank, California, 91506
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 818-845-5584