Why is Human Resources Important?
- On 21 July 2022
- Posted by Chantal Mariotti
The minute you have an employee, proper human resources management can keep you out of trouble. Regardless of the state your business is in, there are a myriad of laws that apply to you. Your human resources administrator will make sure you are in compliance.
Client services is paramount to your business. Human Resources is paramount to your employees! HR is there to service your employees in a multitude of ways:
- Establish your “Company Culture”.
- Make sure you have an up-to-date employee handbook, outlining your company’s policies & procedures, such as your harassment policy, attendance and grooming policies for example.
- Handle your staffing needs with proper recruiting and interviewing methods, using HR best practices.
- Properly on-board your employees, having them complete the required documents to remain in compliance with the law.
- Help train your employees to produce outstanding customer service.
- Maintain all employment records to be in compliance with records retention laws.
- Manage employee benefits if offered.
- Listen to employee grievances if any and conduct investigations of harassment or discrimination if needed.
In essence, happy employees make for happy customers, thus ensuring business growth and offering employees that same growth opportunity.
But many smaller employers cannot afford to have a professional HR person on staff. This is where the HR Consultant or Advisor comes in. By retaining an HR Consultant, you do not incur any roll-up costs (such as payroll taxes, employee benefits, etc…), and typically, the Consultant will work within your budget, addressing the most pressing issues first. Having a solid HR platform is of the utmost importance.
Click here to view the many HR Consultants highlighted on our website and select the one best for your needs. https://executivehrconsulting.com/hr-consultants
For hospitality resources, click here: https://executivehrconsulting.com/hospitality-consulting
“Through this platform, ECG pledges to provide quality HR & Hospitality resource referrals, from an exclusive and elite group of remarkable, service-oriented professionals, dedicated to serving you.”
Click here to learn more about us: https://executivehrconsulting.com/about